Native Chinese (CN) speaker in Foshan, China
"Help you reach Chinese-speaking audience"
English to Chinese (CN)
Chinese to English (US)
The ONE reason you should choose Jacqueline
- A translator by training;
- Good skills with tools to facilitate translation and to ensure quality;
- Smooth communication.
- IT field (both marketing and technical content)
- Financial content (experience in crypto currency and certification in securities);
- Legal content (policies related to e-commerce, and I am expanding into other legal content!)
- Game localization (LQA and localization)
- TV/movies (synopsis/titles)
Highly interested in
Jobs related to international development/organizations
- A tech giant whose featured product is search engine;
- A leading company in the streaming field;
- A leading cloud service provider based in China;
- An international organization.
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
- Clarify requirements with you (aka, my client)
- Ask for references, such as previous translated documents, TM, glossaries, style guide…
- Edit and proofread
- Formatting (if needed)
- Voila, magic is done (Deliver project)
Hmm... no references added yet. I'm sure they're on their way.
|Language||Legal||Software & App||Finance|
|ENGLISH > CHINESE (CN)||€0.12per word||€0.12per word||€0.12per word|
|CHINESE > ENGLISH (US)||€0.15per word||€0.015per word||€0.12per word|
Want to see the exact price for your documents?
Drop your files here or browse for them and behold the magic that is Zingword!
Monterey Institute of International Studies
American Translators Association
Translators Association of China