I specialize in Language
- Love for words and language, an extensive vocabulary at your service!
- Deep knowledge of English Grammar. As an English Teacher I’ve learned and used most of the tricks in the book to come across as natural and accurate as possible!
I specialize in Law
- Formal writing style both in Brazilian Portuguese and English
- Knowledge in key areas of Brazilian law such as Constitutional, Administrative and Social Security
Content I translate
- Lawsuits. Although I’m not a sworn translator, I’ve been directly appointed to translate lawsuits in Brazil
- College Abstracts of all imaginable areas. E.g.: veterinary, medicine, law, agriculture, MBA’s, etc
- Advertisement material
- Company and event presentations
- Medical Exams
Reasons to hire a qualified translator.
- In her wisdom my mother’s always said: “A poor job is twice the amount of work.”
- Careful words will provide you with the impact you want on those you aim to reach
This is how I solved a recent terminology, style, or linguistic challenge
Once I was translating a medical exam into English and found this technical term that was the same word to describe a toy. I checked books, dictionaries, scientific articles but surprisingly, what ended up helping me to verify the term was Google images!
- A translator knows many words, curiosity and resourcefulness accounts for those he doesn’t.
I’m so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Weberty over the last 2 years. He has provided me with translations that I have needed from English to Portuguese and also from Portuguese to English. The scope of the work that I have sent him during this time has varied from Official Identification, personal letters and correspondence and Governmental documentation. Each time Weberty has accomplished the translations in a very professional and timely manner. His translations show his vast knowledge of the complexity of English and Portuguese language but also his grasp of the common day to day lingo that is used in many different English and Portuguese speaking countries. I know that this takes dedication and at times research, something that Mr Rodrigues seems very diligent at. It will continue to be a joy to work with Weberty and I highly recommend him for any translating needs.
|Language||Legal||Marketing & Advertising||Business|
|ENGLISH > PORTUGUESE (BR)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
|PORTUGUESE > ENGLISH (US)||€0.12per word||€0.12per word||€0.12per word|