Price per hour
Years of experience
Full time translator
Price per hour
Starting price per word
Native Spanish (ES) speaker in Madrid, Spain
"If I can read it, I can translate it"
I have translated and proofread a lot of books in my career as a professional translator.
Subtitles Dubbing Voice-over English literature Video game localization
XTM SDL Trados Studio XBench MemoQ OmegaT Memsource Déjà Vu X3 VisualSubSync Subtitle Workshop Subtitle Edit Aegisub
English to Spanish (ES)
French to Spanish (ES)
Catalan to Spanish (ES)
Spanish to Catalan (ES)
I translate from English, French and Catalan into Spain and Catalan
I have an M.A. in Literary Translation and I specialize in both Literary and Audiovisual translation.
I would like to point out that I meet all these requirements:
- I offer a lot of services: translation, proofreading, QA, localization, transcription, subtitling, dubbing, etc.
- I am a native speaker of Spanish and Catalan (Spain).
- I work with many CAT Tools such as SDL Trados Studio (2021), MemoQ, Memsource, XTM Cloud, etc. As well as some subtitling software such as Aegisub and Subtitle Edit.
- I am available most of the time, so I can take the translation projects within a short period of time (almost immediately). I will also respect all your NDAs and deadlines.
You can contact me through LinkedIn or through email.
3 Reasons to hire a professional translator
- Branding and sales. Your translations reflect heavily on your brand.
- Quality localization sells. Your customers want to buy in their own language.
- Save money in the long-run. High quality translations save money and make money!
My modus operandi for communicating with clients is
I always get sure to understand what my client wants from me.
I always deliver a quality job. I review my translations at least 3 times before sending them to my clients in order to find any mistakes or typos that can occur during the translation process.
Respecting the deadlines
I always make sure to deliver the projects on time and my clients are very satisfied with my punctuality.
Hmm... no references added yet. I'm sure they're on their way.
|Language||Literary & Creative||Subtitles||Video Games|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.12per word||€0.12per word||€0.12per word|
|FRENCH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.12per word||€0.12per word||€0.12per word|
|CATALAN > SPANISH (ES)||€0.12per word||€0.12per word||€0.12per word|
|SPANISH > CATALAN (ES)||€0.12per word||€0.12per word||€0.12per word|
Want to see the exact price for your documents?
Drop your files here or browse for them and behold the magic that is Zingword!
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Bachelor's degree in Translation and Interpreting in 2021
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
MA in Literary Translation in 2022
ENETI (Encuentro Nacional de Estudiantes de Traducción e Interpretación)
Asociación de Traducción y Adaptación Audiovisual de España (ATRAE)