A little about me
I help organizations worldwide by providing reliable translation services, while taking the cultural aspects of their target readers or markets into account.
As far as I can remember, I have been showing a real curiosity for the outside world. This led me to study languages, pursue an international career, leverage my experience and skills to help organizations and businesses reach out more effectively to their partners and clients, and develop some additional skills and expertise.
Documents I translate
I provide corporate translations in the following fields.
- Social responsibility & Sustainable development: CSR strategies, ethical labor practices, sustainability policies & programs, sustainable development objectives (SDGs), etc.
- General Business: Internal & external communication, reports, etc.
- Human Resources: Training guides, e-learning, employee handbooks, codes of conduct, coaching programs, health and safety, anti-corruption policies, etc.
My guarantees to you
- Accurate and flowing translations
- High-quality translations
- A human relationship based on respect and trust
A few references
- American Red Cross, Conservation International, The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, The World Health Organization, The World Resources Institute, United Nations Development Program (UNDP), etc.
- BP, Coty, LVMH, Luxottica Group, Merck, Microsoft, Nestlé, Novartis, Procter & Gamble, Sanofi, Sodexo, etc.
- +15 years international experience - France, USA, New Zealand and Switzerland
- DipTrans Diploma (translation and interpretation)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) and the American Translators Association (ATA)
- Chartered Linguists (Translation)
My fields of expertise
Corporate social responsibility, Sustainable Development and Human Resources
|FRENCH > ENGLISH (US)||€0.15per word|
|FRENCH > ENGLISH (GB)||€0.15per word|