Besides having another bachelor’s degree in the Korean Language, I was also an Indonesian to English web article translator and have worked on some projects such as machine translation post-editing and subtitling projects.
In 2015-2018, I translated articles about 200 web articles from Indonesian into English. In a day, I used to translate about 2-4 articles of 300-400 words in length.
In 2021, I participated in an MTPE job from Korean to Indonesian. I was also involved in subtitling volunteer projects (captioning, timing, and translating) from Korean and English into Indonesian or English.
Among my language-related job experiences, I enjoy subtitling the most.
This is how I would describe my work style
Here is an overview of what my services include to guarantee the best outcome:
- Research about the topic and related content about the materials;
- Creation of a style guide and term base based on existing materials;
- Translation, transcreation and localization of the content (adapted to the target audience);
- Revision of this first version to avoid mistakes and improve style;
- Delivery in a clear format; and
- Final revision to check if the translated content matches the original context .
|KOREAN > INDONESIAN (ID)||€0.07per word|
|ENGLISH > INDONESIAN (ID)||€0.05per word|