Born in Spain to American parents, I went to both Spanish and American schools in Madrid. I got my BA in Spanish with at Asbury University in the US. I made a living as a musician for over 10 years, taught English in Madrid for 8 years, then found my true passion, translation.
Projects I have worked on in the past two years include:
- Cerdanyola City Council Blues Festival Commemorative Book
- The University of Texas at Austin Protect Texas Together website (COVID-19 measures)
- Civitatis webiste for Wong Tai Si Temple in Hong Kong
- Website for percussionist and composer Yayo Morales
Reasons to work with me
- Efficiency. I deliver efficient translations, applying specific skills to each specific project and client.
- Accuracy. I pride myself on my attention to detail, fidelity and reliability.
- Promptness. I know how important it is to get your project delivered on time. My clients regularly thank me for delivering their projects on time.
- Affordable. I make sure to keep my rates consistent with the market and with my level of experience.
Michael is very responsive and provides accurate, quality Spanish translations for the university. From website content to full-length reports, Michael delivers in a timely manner and is even open to proofing his work after the content has been implement or in draft design form. I appreciate Michael’s desire to deliver his best work for the university. I strongly recommend Michael’s services to anyone needing quality Spanish translations quickly.
|Language||Tourism & Living||Arts & Culture||Marketing & Advertising|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (US)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|SPANISH > ENGLISH (US)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|