I specialize in marketing translation
I have a BA in Translation and Interpreting and then got my MA in International Sciences, in particular China and Global Studies. Recently, I’ve been focusing of marketing translation and SEO localization.
- Expertise in sports and fitness, travel and tourism, and retail.
- Passions? They’re all my biggest passions. Plus China, of course.
Reasons to hire a professional marketing translator
Do you want your business to break into the Italian market? By choosing a specilized translator:
- Your translations will reflect heavily on your brand. No one can translate your products (or services) better than someone who knows and uses them.
- Your customers will be more likely to buy in their own language.
- High quality translations may seem more expensive, but they’ll save money and make money in the long-run!
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
Talk with the client about the requirements in great detail. For example, identify the content type, the format, and the intended audiences and languages for translation.
Understand the client’s xpectations, including delivery dates, and keep a smooth communication process with him throughout the entire translation project.
Prepare general translation guidelines and all the documents to be translated. Then, put steps in place to ensure a high-quality translation service.
Review every aspect of the project to this point. Double-check the requirements, the assumptions and the omissions I’ve made.
Be always available for further revisions.
|Marketing & Advertising
|Tourism & Living
|ENGLISH > ITALIAN (IT)
|CHINESE > ITALIAN (IT)