Loredana Ruxandra Jianu
Native Romanian (RO) speaker in Craiova, Romania
English to Romanian (RO)
I am a Romanian native speaker and I have been working as a freelance English-Romanian translator since 2008.
- I have translated a wide range of documents from General to more advanced languages such as Law, Finance, Business, Construction, Automotive.
In 2015 I also started working as a subtitle translator. I offer subtitle translation and QC services, localization and Dub Audio services. So far I have worked on TV
Series, Documentaries, Movies , Sports and Stand up Comedy.
In 2019 I started working as a MTPE editor.
In 2020 I started working as a Romanian
Social and Professional Competences:
- Multi-skilled, reliable and talented translator with a proven ability to render the meaning of the English source text in Romanian using the appropriate style and register.
- Perfect understanding of the meaning, stylistic nuances and intended purpose of the English source text.
- Quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively with people from all social and professional backgrounds.
- Well mannered, articulate and fully aware of diversity and multicultural issues.
- Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise, at the same time remaining aware of professional roles and boundaries.
- Detail oriented, pro-active, responsive and committed to deadlines
- Familiar with translation software tools.
- Excellent reading comprehension and research skills. Ability to research topics and work with reference materials, such as style guides, glossaries and other.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to prioritize work
Hmm... no references added yet. I'm sure they're on their way.
|ENGLISH > ROMANIAN (RO)
Want to see the exact price for your documents?
Drop your files here or browse for them and behold the magic that is Zingword!
University of Craiova
Sworn Translator with Authorization No. 24165/2008 (English-French) issued by the Romanian Ministry of Justice