I specialize in Coffee
I have an M.A. in Coffee and spent the first 5 years of my career working in coffee production.
- Expertise in coffee, local culture, and tourism
- Passion for coffee, local culture, and tourism
Content I translate
Coffee documentationI have translated coffee documentation for some of the world’s best coffee, Sumatra Aceh Gayo Coffee. I have studied and certified from a variety of classes in Coffee Industry from Upstream to Downstream:
- Coffee Plantation
- Coffee Processing
Coffee reportsI translate Coffee reports, and I have a terminology engine and experience that is tailored to these types of reports.
3 Reasons to hire a professional ice cream translator
- Branding and sales. Your translations reflect heavily on your brand.
- Quality localization sells. Your customers want to buy in their own language.
- Save money in the long run. High-quality translations save money and make money!
This is how I manage terminology consistency in my area of expertise
I take many classes that I’m aware of coffee terminology and local terminology so that I can explain precisely in one way and the other for the best understanding.
|Language||Subtitles||Tourism & Living||Arts & Culture|
|ENGLISH > INDONESIAN (ID)||€0.05per word||€0.05per word||€0.05per word|
|ARABIC > INDONESIAN (ID)||€0.05per word||€0.05per word||€0.05per word|