I’m specialized in videogame translation
I’ve been translating videogames both as a hobby and professionally for about five years now.
- Passionate about videogames and the videogame industry
- Lots of experience both as a team and as an independent translator
- Winner of an international European translator award (Juvenes Translatores) in 2013
Content I translate
I have translated all sorts of in-game texts for mobile games, independent and high-budget games in all kinds of genres, collaborating with several agencies around the world. Dialogue, menus, tutorials, any form of text that shows up in a game, I’ve worked on it.
I’ve also translated press notes, trailers and other sorts of promotional stuff both for videogames and videogame-related websites.
Why hire me?
- I’m very efficient. I work really fast and I always make sure the translations are the best they can be.
- I love this industry. I’ve loved videogames my whole life and I’m very familiarized with everything videogame-related. I’ve played, read about or at the very least know of most of the biggest games and a lot of indie and smaller productions.
- I always make sure to treat my clients the best I can. That means always meeting deadlines, adapting to changes and requests and notifying them in case anything goes wrong.
As a writer in my native language, this is how I would describe my style
I like to write colloquially, mostly. I’m perfectly capable of handling more serious, professional texts, but I enjoy projects that allow me a more “casual” approach. I particularly enjoy witty dialogue, puns and jokes that let me be more creative.
This is how I continue my learning in my area of expertise
I’m constantly exposed to new games, whether it’s by playing them, reading about them or watching someone else play through them. Videogames have been my biggest passion my whole life and I like to be part of it as a translator.
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.07per word|