I craft German<>English patent translations ready for filing, technical translations fit for publication, and create razor-sharp marketing translations in German or English to inspire your customers to hit that buy button.
Your success matters to me
I put my extensive experience in patent translation to work to help patent attorneys achieve international patent protection with filing-ready translations that present the invention as clearly and accurately as the original patent document.
To create razor-sharp marketing copy, I don’t just translate your words; I translate your message into engaging German copy that speaks to your audience and inspires them to hit that buy button.
With my many years of experience as a technical translator in various industries, I know how to produce technical documentation in German or English that is not only top-notch in terms of technical language, but also formulated in a reader-friendly manner.
Areas of expertise and text types
Patents (for example)
• Automotive (e.g., tires, airbags, catalytic converts, distance sensing method)
• Fiber (e.g., non-wovens, tissue products, diapers)
• Manufacturing (e.g., cutting tools, conveyor systems, packaging)
• Medical devices (e.g., oral care implement, hearing protector, fluid interconnect, syringes)
• Agriculture (e.g., planting substrate, pet food additive)
• Litigation related correspondence
Technical & Marketing
• Operation & user manuals
• Installation manuals
• Maintenance manuals
• Works standards
• Product brochures
• New model training materials
• Employee newsletters & company magazines
• Cranes & construction machinery
• Cannabis, CBD & Hemp
• Washing machines
• Hearing Aids
This is how I would describe my work style
How I work
- I only accept assignments in my areas of expertise. After-all, your reputation is on the line.
- When scheduling my projects, I allow extra time for research and to get to know your company.
- I don’t guess. If something is not clear, I will send you an Excel file with my questions.
- While I accept a tight deadline where necessary, I find it in your best interest to have a buffer zone for questions and unexpected hick-ups.
You’ll love working with me
- I am easy to get along with.
- You receive a reply to your emails quickly.
- While I am in the thick of producing a fabulous translation for you, you can take care of other important tasks.
- You get the project back on time, every time. No exceptions. Except for when I deliver early. It happens.
- Confidentiality, reliability, quality – a matter of course.
- Your success matter to me. Really.
|Language||Patents||Technical & Engineering||Legal|
|GERMAN > ENGLISH (US)||€0.20per word||€0.20per word||€0.20per word|
|ENGLISH > GERMAN (DE)||€0.20per word||€0.20per word||€0.20per word|