I specialize in Marketing, Food & Wine and Automotive (precision machining)
I have a M.A. in Modern Languages for Communication and Cooperation and spent the first year of my career working as a freelance translator. However, I started translating back in 2017 while I was studying.
- Since October 2021 I am collaborating as a freelance translator with a Marketing company operating in the precision machining sector. This means I have access to expert people in the field or linguistic resources which turn out to be extremely useful when translating for the automotive sector.
- I also translate for the Food & Wine sector. I have recently completed the translation of a catalogue for a winery, several restaurant menus and a tourist’s guide for a hotel.
Content I translate
I can translate articles, blogs, newsletters or websites: you name it!
I’ll do my best to help you generate new leads.
I translate brochures, catalogues, leaflets and menus that are addressed to your customers. I have done it already and received lovely feedback!
3 Reasons to hire me as a translator
- Speak to your customers in their language. They are more likely to buy a product that speaks their language, especially Italian people.
- It’s not only about the words Your customers have habits that are deeply linked to their cultural background. Being Italian with knowledge of other cultures I am aware of how our minds work.
- You are not spending money, you are investing it High quality translations can open new doors and windows on a completely new market. With good communication we can achieve great things!
This is how I manage terminology consistency in my area of expertise
I work with SDL Trados Studio 2021. I never miss a deadline and I am always sure my terminology is consistent throughout the text!
When clients request literal translations, this is how I handle the situation
I believe clear communication is essential in every business. I enjoy working with clients who can provide detailed information about the text I will be translating for them.
My clients sometimes have a set Style Guide or other specific requirements, for instance, they may prefer literal translation. Here is when clear communication comes in hand: I will stick to your rules as stricktly as I can, provided that it works for the Italian language and the Italian market. We will negotiate and you’ll always have the last word!
This is how I continue my learning in my area of expertise
I read a lot, I talk to experts and join webinars about the topic. I take courses from other linguists and attend professional counseling.
My modus operandi for communicating with clients is
I am available to communicate via phone call, WhatsApp, e-mail, LinkedIn, Zoom or Skype, whatever is best for you. It is important that you find the time to exchange a few words with me because it helps me understand your needs and have a grasp of your personality and the personality of your brand. The more we communicate the better the final result.
|Language||Marketing & Advertising||Tourism & Living||Literary & Creative|
|ENGLISH > ITALIAN (IT)||€0.20per word||€0.20per word||€0.20per word|
|SPANISH > ITALIAN (IT)||€0.20per word||€0.20per word||€0.20per word|