Content I translate
I have 3 years and a half of experience in the translation industry with an average of 40.000 words per month.
Slides, brochures, pictures
I translate for the medical, social and educational field. I have a deep understanding of the terminology and concepts.
Content I translate #Audiovisual Edition
I have 3 years of experience in the audiovisual translation industry.
Translation, adaptation, segmentation and time marking.
- Instructional videos.
- TV shows and series (realities, dramas and mystery/crime).
Translation, adaptation and time marking.
- Youtube videos (Ryan’s World in Spanish)
- TV series and shows (realities, dramas, mystery/crime and romcoms)
- Short scoop videos.
With or without time markers.
What you can expect from me
Translation is my passion and I pour my soul in every project that reaches my hands.
- Attention to detail
As a writer in my native language, this is how I would describe my style
- Articulate – I like to express my thoughts, arguments, and ideas clearly and effectively; my writing is clear and easy to understand
- Economical – I do not use more words than are necessary
This is how I manage terminology consistency in my area of expertise
- Term bases
This is how I continue my learning in my area of expertise
- Reading reliable articles and websites about my areas of expertise.
- Looking for courses online.
|Language||Medical & Pharma||Social Sciences||Subtitles|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (LA)||€0.05per word||€0.05per word||€0.05per word|
|FRENCH > SPANISH (LA)||€0.05per word||€0.05per word||€0.05per word|