- I have a master’s degree in Translation and a bachelor’s degree in English. I spent the past 5 years of my career providing Linguistic Services for Language Service Providers, Translation Agencies, and Online Translation Platforms.
- I have completed many projects for some of the world’s leading companies, including FARFETCH, P&G, Skillsoft, and Hilton.
Translation Services I Offer
- Translating or localizing content in certain fields, such as marketing, media, e-learning, e-commerce, and tourism.
- Subtitling or captioning videos.
- Proofreading and editing
Why Translation Matters
- It could be the difference between successful and failed marketing campaigns.
This is how I would describe my work style
- Work with strong responsibility, adaptability, and time management skills.
- Never get satisfied with mediocre results.
- Proactive in seeking opportunities to add value.
Erin is our team’s favorite translator because we know the projects are in safe hands with her. I highly recommend Erin for English<>Chinese translation projects.
Erin is my go-to translator and editor. She always delivers professional and reliable results, with valuable feedback.
|Language||Tourism & Living||Software & App||Marketing & Advertising|
|ENGLISH > CHINESE (CN)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|CHINESE > ENGLISH (US)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|CHINESE > ENGLISH (GB)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|