Why I became a translator (or my European journey)
Native French, I have been passionate about languages since childhood, so I enrolled in a business school allowing me to study abroad, in Germany, for two years.
After completing my Bachelor’s degree in International Business, I got my first job in multilingual customer care in Spain.
I then moved to Ireland, where I stayed for over 10 years, working as a Quality Analyst for Microsoft and as a Purchasing Manager for a tour operator.
Back in France since 2017, I started to miss communicating daily in foreign languages and decided to earn a Master’s degree in English to French translation to become a professional translator.
How I chose my specialisations
My fields of expertise are based on
- my degree in International Business
- 15 years of professional experience, especially in customer care and in the tourism industry
- my passions, such as travel, cultural heritage and nature-based activities
- my values, like environmental protection and animal welfare, which means I particularly enjoy collaborating with ethical and sustainable brands.
Why you should choose me
Are you looking for a professional native French translator that shares your values and understands your challenges? Then you have come to the right place!
Your project will be in good hands, you will be updated on the progress and the deadline will be met. You can be assured that all necessary steps of the translation process will be implemented, that the terminology will be consistent and that the result will be free of any spelling or grammatical errors.
How to get in touch
Feel free to contact me via the Zingword chat, so we can discuss your project.
We can also connect on LinkedIn, you can follow me on Twitter to see my Word of the Week tweets about sustainable travel, or you can check out the French Ecotourism Translator on Facebook.
I refuse to work with clients who
- are climate change deniers,
- use greenwashing to mislead consumers,
- use unethical marketing techniques,
- are involved in animal cruelty,
- promote fast fashion,
- or go against my moral values…
This is how I continue my learning in my area of expertise
Committed to continuous improvement, each year I attend around 30 webinars and online courses related to my fields of expertise, in English and in French. This allows me to be familiar with the terminology in both languages and keep up to date with the latest trends.
|Language||Tourism & Living||Marketing & Advertising||Business|
|ENGLISH > FRENCH (FR)||€0.10per word||€0.10per word||€0.10per word|