Translate.ED was established in 2002 by Ed Vreeburg, a multilingual Technical & IT Specialist
I translate from English, French and German into my native Dutch.
Main fields of expertise: IT, Software, Hardware, Technical Documents, Marketing & Business, Market Research Questionnaires and Tourism -PLUS- the “Weird & Wonderful”
I specialize in IT, Informatics, Computers, Software and Hardware.
Large onsite jobs for off-shore and near-shore projects related to SAP, Apple, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, RDBMS, business portals, software documentation, manuals, test scripts, helpdesk calls, technical and functional designs, etc).
I can also work onsite for technical writing and review of training and instruction documents.
I also handle Market Research Questionnaires Employee Satisfaction Questionnaires (including transcribing and translating open answers) and Tourism
- Software/Hardware Manuals and Documentation
- User guides for Electronic Equipment, Computers and Hardware peripherals
- Marketing Brochures, Whitepapers, FAQs
- Company Presentations
- Error messages, Log books, Procedures, RFCs, Work Instructions
- Software Localization
Technical Manuals & Training Documents
Websites / Webshops
- Travel Guides
- Press releases
- Market Research, Questionnaires, Surveys, Customer Response, Employee Satisfaction
Also for: Computers, Hardware & Software Testing, Games, Multimedia and Telecom, Mobile Phone Services, Research and Copywriting
- for other fields I can help you locate the right translator, one of my colleagues will be glad to help you with your translation.
(book translations, subtitling, legal, agriculture, …)
|Language||Marketing & Advertising||Software & App||Video Games|
|ENGLISH > DUTCH (NL)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
|GERMAN > DUTCH (NL)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
|FRENCH > DUTCH (NL)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|