Native Polish Marketing Translator
I’m a Polish translator born and raised in Poland. I’ve been translating and transcreating English and Spanish marketing content for well-known sports and fashion brands, airlines, and hotels based in the US and Europe, such as ASICS, Nike, Ryanair, British Airways, Nobu Hotels, and Hilton Hotels.
Background in Translation and Interpreting
I’ve studied translation in depth. I hold a BA and MA in Translation and I did a Postgraduate Diploma for Spanish Translators of Specialized Texts in Polish and Spanish.
I constantly attend translation events to be up-to-date with the state-of-the-art industry trends and provide you with top-notch services.
Types of documents I translate
- product description and fiches
- informational leaflets
- social media content
- website content
More reasons to work with me
Through my accurate translation and transcreation of your product and service descriptions for your brochures, catalogues, leaflets, social media channels, and website, you will
- save yourself stress and time, as I am very communicative;
- focus 100% on expanding to international markets, as translation of your content will rest in my hands;
- build trust and credibility among Polish clients, as your content, culturally adapted by me, will speak directly to their hearts.
What my clients say
“Dorota’s translations are accurate.“
Aleksandra, Project Manager
(activewear for the biggest US supplier of sports apparel)
“Dorota’s translation was consistent, gender-inclusive and SEO-friendly.“
Sara, Marketing Manager
(ski wear for a large Spanish manufacturer)
“Professional, high-quality and reliable translation of marketing content. On-time delivery“.
4Kraft sp. z o.o.
Do you have a project you would like to discuss with me? Send me a message.
Let’s connect here and on LinkedIn
My modus operandi for communicating with clients is
Client’s satisfaction of my service is crucial to me.
- Before I start working on your content, we agree on all the project details (scope of work, time of delivery, the cost, guidelines that determine the style, tone of voice and terminology you expect me to use).
- I want the whole process to be 100% clear to you. On my website and LinkedIn profile you can get to know how I work. And if you have any additional questions, simply ask me.
- I know time is money. I contact you immediately if any doubts occur during the project or appear any circumstances (force majeure) that would delay the delivery.
- You can contact me by email or phone. This allows a quick communication.
This is how I manage terminology consistency in my area of expertise
I use marketing terminology glossaries and SDL Trados Studio.
Glossaries make it easy for me to quickly find a term. The structure of my glossaries is: source language, target language, links to parallel documents that contain the term.
Sometimes a client sends me their glossaries, which is also helpful.
Trados is a CAT tool that most facilitates my work as a translator. Not only does it help me manage the terminology by creating term bases, but also saves all the translations I have done so far (translation memories). When I translate a document and a sentence I have previously translated appears, I can preview how I translated it in the past. That way I ensure the terminology consistency.
In addition, thanks to a CAT tool the document layout and formatting remain unchanged, i.e., the file you receive has exactly the same structure as the file you sent me.
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
Communication is the key. The more I know about you and your brand, the better service I can provide you with. That is why all the reference materials (documents, images, glossaries, etc.) and guidelines (instructions on brand style, tone of voice, and terminology you want me to use) are useful.
If needed, I work in a CAT tool (usually Trados).
|Marketing & Advertising
|Tourism & Living
|ENGLISH > POLISH (PL)
|SPANISH > POLISH (PL)