I have been working as a professional and full-time Greek translator since 2005. During my career, I have spent 7 years living and working in Edinburgh, UK. Apart from actively seeking new translation adventures, I always try to enrich my knowledge and expertise on the English language, CAT tools and other more technical aspects of the translation process.
Below you will find more details about my educational background and work experience. The highlights include:
- MSc in Translation and CAT Tools, Heriot-Watt University.
- Official translator of the National Organization for Medicines (ΕΟΦ) in Greece (06/2017-06/2018)
- Seven-year permanent residence in Edinburgh, UK.
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Associate Member of the American Translators Association (ATA) / Medical Division
- SDL Trados Studio Certified, Advanced Level 3
|Language||Sciences||Software & App||Medical & Pharma|
|ENGLISH > GREEK (GR)||€0.10per word||€0.10per word||€0.10per word|
|GREEK > ENGLISH (GB)||€0.10per word||€0.10per word||€0.10per word|