Background in languages
I’m from the UK, have an M.A. in Translation, a B.A in Spanish, and have been living in Mexico for 4+ years. You could say I live and breathe Spanish!
As well as translating, I’ve been working in the corporate world for 11+ years, specifically in the marketing, education and HR sectors.
- Expertise in corporate business, website and news journal translation
- Translation from Latin American Spanish and European Spanish
Why translate into English?
English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. This means that if your products and services aren’t available in English, you’ll exclude a large proportion of the global market.
By translating your documents into English:
- Your business will be accessible to 1.3+ billion people (and counting)
- You’ll improve customer experience and retention
- Your products and services will appear in more online search engine results
What you can expect when you work with me
- Attention to detail. I’m meticulous when it comes to proofreading (and some might say a grammar nerd).
- Deadlines will always be met. I value your time and business, so translations will be sent to you before the deadline.
- Communication is key. My inbox is always open if you have a question and feedback is welcome.
|Language||Business||Marketing & Advertising||Tourism & Living|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.10per word||€0.10per word||€0.10per word|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (LA)||€0.10per word||€0.10per word||€0.10per word|