I am all about STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
STEM is the new sexy.
You write your blog article, your scientific article, your white paper, and you do this by making sure that what is there is the purest STEM juice. Your content is dense in meaning, each word retrieving concepts in our area.
I understand you, I really do.
I am a Statistician and a Translator: I am the STEM combo.
Do you want your STEM content to reach new audiences?
I am a Statistician with a background in Science, and I worked as a Statistician for several years before “coming out of the closet” as a Translator.
- I know college-level Physics, Chemistry, and several areas of Biology.
- I did junior research in Immunology, Parasitology, Statistical Mechanics, and Stochastic Processes.
- I know SAS, SPSS, R, and Python.
- I know LaTeX.
When I translate your content, I understand what is written there and rewrite it. I step into the shoes of the final consumer, and I rewrite your content for them.
This video Richard Feynman - Names Don’t Constitute Knowledge conveys my ideas about translation in STEM.
Contents I translate
Everything related to STEM
- Engineering: you design, build, and deploy; I translate!
- Alternative Energies, Mining, Oil & Gas: if it powers the world, I translate!
- Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Science: my comfort zone; mama, I’m coming home!
- Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Neural Networks: they are sexy, and I know them!
- Machinery, Equipment: if it is geared, I translate!
Some reasons to hire a STEM professional translator
- Publish or Perish. You know the drill. I know the areas.
- I know how your clients think. They are my clients too.
- It is not the lingo: it is the thought process. You need to think STEM to translate STEM.
Danielle is an outstanding professional in her field. What sets her apart from other translators is her vast experience as a data analyst and CRM expert. This background is evident in her precision as a translator and her eye to detail, which ensures a top-quality outcome for all her clients.
I have worked with Danielle on numerous projects and am continuously impressed with her consistency of quality, delivery reliability, and promptness to respond to questions. I highly recommend Danielle for any English to Portuguese or Portuguese to English translation project, particularly in her areas of expertise: science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
My partnership with Danielle lasts about 6 years. She is a proactive, dedicated, efficient professional and does a good translation job from English to Portuguese, showing mastering of both languages.
|Language||Sciences||Technical & Engineering||Software & App|
|ENGLISH > PORTUGUESE (BR)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
|PORTUGUESE > ENGLISH (US)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|