Price per hour
Years of experience
Full time translator
Price per hour
Starting price per word
Cristina Berná Sola
Native Spanish (ES) speaker in Albatera, Spain
"There's always something to learn."
Banking Terms and conditions Privacy policies Financial reports and research Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
SDL Trados Studio Wordfast OmegaT Subtitle Edit VisualSubSync
French to Spanish (ES)
English to Spanish (ES)
Catalan to Spanish (ES)
I specialize in audiovisual and legal-economic translation
Degree in Translation
I have a degree in Translation and Interpreting (English/French/Italian/Catalan>Spanish) by the University of Alicante with highlighted subjects such as technical-scientific translation, economic, commercial & financial translation (II), advanced legal translation,
advanced literary translation, Russian and German.
French teacher training certification
Also, I have the French teacher certification by the University of Alicante (code: W0WHBL1O8Q1LALHXU9ON).
Several courses on the audiovisual and the legal-economic areas
I have completed the following courses:
- Course on tools for localisation and audiovisual translation (code: 45005-2909-17226) by Traduversia
- Course on localisation and audiovisual translation: first steps and ninja tricks (code:
59028-59011-17226) by Traduversia
- Course on localisation and audiovisual translation: tools for translation ninjas by Traduversia
And experience on other areasSuch as:
- Course on commercial law by Academia “Traducción Jurídica”
- Course on fundamentals of academic writing by the Tecnológico de Monterrey University
- Course on correction, style and variations of the Spanish language by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Course on translation and interpreting in the public sector by the University of Alcalá
- Middle grade of music by the Professional Conservatory of Music of Almoradí
Freelance translatorSome of my highlighted clients are Trois Heures Quinze, AT Language Solutions, Hiventy, Zoo Digital, Pangeanic, etc.
Editorial translatorI have translated:
- The comic Ab Absurdo by Marc Dubuisson
- A book and writed a dissertation about the process. It was published under the name of Traducción literaria y análisis (fr>es) de la obra El hombre que quería irse a la francesa: los anglicismos y la fraseología.
Sales assistant in a perfumery
Hmm... no references added yet. I'm sure they're on their way.
|FRENCH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (ES)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|CATALAN > SPANISH (ES)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
Want to see the exact price for your documents?
Drop your files here or browse for them and behold the magic that is Zingword!
Universidad de Alicante
Degree in Translation and Interpreting (English-French) in 2021
French teacher training in 2021
Tools for localisation and audiovisual translation
Localisation and audiovisual translation
Localisation and audiovisual translation: tools for translation ninjas
Academia "Traducción Jurídica"
Fundamentals of academic writing
Tecnológico de Monterrey University
Correction, style and variations of the Spanish language
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Translation and interpreting in the public sector
University of Alcalá
Middle grade of music