I specialize in the localization industry
I have a BA in International Relations and a postgraduate degree in Translation. I spent the first five years of my career working in diverse industries within the translation business, and I have chosen my niche.
- Expertise in game, websites, apps localization and testing;
- Passion for technology, innovations, education, and the entertainment industry.
I translate newsletters, website pages, technological solutions, and reports from the Human Rights and the Education fields mostly.
I test games, apps, and websites to ensure their functionality and linguistic suitability.I have worked with several platforms, genres, file extensions and big companies in the entertainment industry. I also have long-term direct clients who understand the importance of keeping a consistent tone of voice, marketing approach, and key terminology for their industries.
International Relations, Technology, and TranslationBy combining my background, education, and experience in different fields, I am a professional translator, who applies localization to ensure the best user experience, while addressing the local market with solid knowledge acquired since university years.
3 Reasons to hire a professional translator, who specializes in localization
- Branding and sales. Your company and collaborators are aligned and trained to work with a given tone of voice, with dedicated strategies and campaigns in mind. Don’t waste your efforts!
- Quality localization sells. Your website, app, or game rely heavily on talking to your target market in its native language.
- Save money in the long-run. High quality translations save money and make money!
I am excited about these new developments with the translation technology I use
I think there hasn’t been much focus on technology related to finding problems and solving them for clients. I am extremely excited about localization technologies.
Problems with current (lack of) technology include
- Inaccurate buttons and text boxes. They make users annoyed while trying to use a website, app, or game, which can make them give up on using what your company has to offer.
- It’s hard to find a translator who can deal with programming codes. It’s actually what a localizer does. I am capable of tackling the linguistic and the functional aspects of your solution.
- Outdated approach just isn’t getting it done. The right approach to each market gets it.
Things I love about working in the Localization industry
- I can really put into practice what I’ve learned and distinguish myself from other translators.
- Projects are developed with teamwork to
Bruna has a high level of education, experience and skill in the translation and localization industry. As a colleague, she is communicative, friendly and reliable. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her as a top-notch professional.
I have met Bruna during our specialization course and at that time I already admired how dedicated and competent she is. Besides being an exceptional professional, who always seeks excellence, she is also amazing at team work and I love collaborating with her. When we work together, I always receive valuable feedback, and I am confident about the work we are delivering. It is a privilege to be able to work with her, and I highly recommend her services.
Bruna is an outstanding professional in her field. She is extremely knowledgeable about translation, localization, and subtitling and she is dedicated to continuous learning so she is always up to date on the latest in the language services industry. She cares deeply about delivering top quality work to every client and that shows through in both the work itself and in her interactions with her clients.
I would highly recommend Bruna for any English/French/Spanish to Portuguese translation project, particularly those involving gaming and websites, which require specialized localization expertise.
Bruna and I have been working together since we finished up our translation course in 2018. She works hard to deliver the best service for her clients. She focus on their needs, expectations, budget and deadlines. It’s a pleasure to be part of her team and contribute to her pursuit of excellence in translation.
|Language||Software & App||Video Games||Business|
|ENGLISH > PORTUGUESE (BR)||€0.17per word||€0.17per word||€0.17per word|
|SPANISH > PORTUGUESE (BR)||€0.17per word||€0.17per word||€0.17per word|
|FRENCH > PORTUGUESE (BR)||€0.17per word||€0.17per word||€0.17per word|