- Excellence in writing
- Bicultural and truly bilingual
- Unique education: half completed in Europe, the rest in the United States
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZATION
- Active freelance translator since 2010 - spent 20 years in the United States (since 2002)
- Projects include; translation / editing / subtitling / proofreading / of thousands of words for companies located in UK, USA, other European countries, etc.
- Interpreter for University of Iowa Hospital, Chicago O’Hare International Airport, schools and private companies
- Previous work in marketing, religion, journalism, design, academy, designing, articles, mechanics, food & beverage (restaurants), internet, etc.
YOUR PROJECT IS MY PRIORITY
- Taking responsibility and pride in all I do - from conception to completion.
- Your problems are my problems, and your success is my success. Thank you for making your business, my business.
English to Albanian - Translation, Proof-editing, Subtitling, Transcription, MTPE
Albanian to English - Translation, Proof-editing, Subtitling, Transcription, MTPE
Spanish to Albanian Translation
French to Albanian Translation
C R E D I B I L I T Y & Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Associates of Arts Credits - General Studies  - Lincoln Land Community College (United States)
- Bicultural U.S. Citizen and “Best Student” Reward in the United States
- Unique Education - first half completed in Europe, the rest in the United States
- Continuous lifelong studying: numerous online courses relevant to the profession and business of the translation industry; as well as University books, various other books, keeping up with the profession online, etc.
- Bilingually grown to Albanian parents in Europe - the move to the US at the age of 15, provided my native English level, where I specialized in Spanish and French languages, as well
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
- Bicultural, helping companies, businesses etc., while bridging cultures with writing excellence.
My unique education and life experience in Europe and the United States [resident since 2002], helped me achieve the goal of helping clients around the world, providing the following English <=> Albanian language services:
If you have any questions, send me an e-mail: email@example.com
|Language||Business||Subtitles||Marketing & Advertising|
|ENGLISH > ALBANIAN (AL)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|ALBANIAN > ENGLISH (US)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|
|SPANISH > ALBANIAN (AL)||€0.07per word||€0.07per word||€0.07per word|