I am an English to Portuguese translator and language consultant based in Portugal.
With over twelve years of experience, I work with Medical and Life Sciences Companies and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) who need to have their clinical trial documentation, patient-facing materials, and drug packaging leaflets and labeling translated into Portuguese, or their Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs) measures and Health-Related Quality of Life (QoL) tools validated to be used with Portuguese-speaking subjects.
I also work with patient organizations by translating patient information materials, awareness-raising campaigns, and surveys.
This is how I continue my learning in my area of expertise
Continuing Professional Development has been a top priority for me.
As an in-house translator, I benefited from privileged access to expert knowledge and resources. Over the years, I developed my skills through hands-on experience, self-study, and training activities.
Main industry events attended in 2020:
• Virtual ISPOR 2020
• Annual Meeting 2020 – “Health 4.0: Designing Tomorrow`s Healthcare”
• 2020 Virtual ISOQOL Annual Conference
• EMWA Virtual Autumn Conference
• 2020 Arena International “Translating Documentation and Communication in Clinical Research” Virtual Conference
This is what motivates me to do my best work
• I facilitate communication with CROs, sponsors, sites, investigators, and subjects by specializing in the translation of clinical trial materials and the linguistic validation of PROs and QoL measures.
• I help my clients to ensure that their products are authorized to enter the market and that used as intended by providing translations that are compliant with strict industry standards and regulations.
• I collaborate with organizations to inform and empower patients, caregivers and the general population by translating the information they need into the language they speak and understand.
Thank you for providing great services and being a pleasure to work with, Ana!
It was a pleasure working with Ana Sofia and I look forward to our next collaborations. Thank you!
Ana worked with us on several translation projects of medical devices, and she always proved to be extremely professional and knowledgeable, delivering a flawless result. It’s a pleasure working with her and I recommend her services.
Ana Sofia is a great professional with excellent skills and competencies.
Ana is a reliable proofreader and is quick to respond to requests. She provides clear feedback and usually delivers files on time or early.
Ana Sofia is very professional, skilled and her competencies in medical writing are excellent.
She does her work quickly and on time, and she is our IT team’s favourite translator because of the precision and attention with which she translates surveys that must then be put online. It’s a real pleasure to work with her.
Ana is a great translator who always delivers top-quality work and respects deadlines. I can tell she has great experience in translations and that she gives her best to provide flawless work. I will be working with her in the future.
Pleasure to work with and usually responds promptly to our urgent translation requests
Ana has worked with us on quite a few complex Portuguese translations of clinical assessments in the capacity of editor, proofreader, and reviewer of QA findings. She’s very responsive, knowledgeable, and has a fine eye for detail. It’s always a pleasure working with her on translation projects and I highly recommend her services.
Ana Sofia is very serious about her work, reliable and pleasant to work with.
Very nice to work with, good quality of work and reliable.
Ana Sofia made an amazing job translating several contents for a European project on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). The work was performed in a very professional way, and delivered on time. Surely, we will be working together again.
We had the great pleasure of working with Ana Sofia for the Portuguese translation of our print materials, and we are very satisfied about her very professional work and close follow-up. I can highly recommend her for your translation work.
|Language||Medical & Pharma|
|ENGLISH > PORTUGUESE (PT)||€0.18per word|