Background in Linguistics and Translation
I have a Master’s Degree in Modern Languages and Translation for International Relations (yeah, it’s a long one).
Linguistics, sociolinguistics, English/German literature, and lots and lots of hours practicing translation.
- English/German to Italian Translator
- Expertise in Audiovisual Translation and Subtitling
Content I translate (and I am passionate about)
I have translated the game “Intergalactic Wizard Force” as a member of CAT by participating in the LocJam 5 event from itch.io
I have been a translator and subtitler for a Film Festival and I worked on films and niche documentaries
Why do you want to work with me:
- I strive for perfection and I leave no stone unturned: your translation will always be double-checked.
- Never missing a deadline: time is the most valuable resource and I won’t make you waste it.
- 20 years of gaming experience allow me to infer the context of game texts with ease.
|Language||Video Games||Subtitles||Tourism & Living|
|ENGLISH > ITALIAN (IT)||€0.08per word||€0.08per word||€0.08per word|
|GERMAN > ITALIAN (IT)||€0.08per word||€0.08per word||€0.08per word|