Native Polish (PL) speaker in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
"Experienced Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Medical Translator"
English to Polish (PL)
Polish to English (US)
Spanish to Polish (PL)
Main areas of specialisation:
- clinical trials: protocol synopses, consent forms, clinical trial agreements, patient-reported outcomes, patient diaries
- pharma and pharmaceuticals: Summary of Product Characteristics, Patient Information Leaflets, packaging, labelling for medicinal products; pharmacological studies; regulatory documents; drug registration documentation
- molecular diagnostics and biology
- medical devices: documentation for medical devices, equipment, user manuals, instructions for use
- veterinary medicine: Summary of Product Characteristics, Patient Information Leaflets, instructions for use for veterinary medicinal products (e.g. vaccines); leaflets on products for animal nutrition
- other: ecology, environmental sciences, cosmetics, chemistry (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- back translation (into English) of documents in the field of clinical trials
Recent major projects:
- medical glossary - 300k words
- 50k-word project regarding IFUs for coronary stents
- 50k-word project regarding documents and video materials for healthcare professionals working in the ICU with COVID-19 patients
- 20k-word project regarding IFUs for laboratory reagents
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
- Read source documents for understanding.
- Review source documents for any potential issues.
- Review special client requests, glossaries and reference material.
- Comparison of the original text and the target text: no inconsistencies, no omissions or additions, no grammar or other errors, correct terminology (complying with the guidelines and requirements), the style is true to the source, all culture- and tone-specific elements are correct, formatting is correct.
- Spell check.
- QA in Trados/other CAT tool.
- Correct any outstanding issues.
Hmm... no references added yet. I'm sure they're on their way.
|Language||Medical & Pharma||Sciences|
|ENGLISH > POLISH (PL)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
|POLISH > ENGLISH (US)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
|SPANISH > POLISH (PL)||€0.14per word||€0.14per word|
Want to see the exact price for your documents?
Drop your files here or browse for them and behold the magic that is Zingword!
Jagiellonian University Cracow
HMX Pro courses in Cancer Genomics and Precision Oncology, Immuno-oncology
American Translators Association
ITI Medical and Pharmaceutical Network
Certificate of Proficiency in English