The thrill of the first harvest day…
and the awful muscle soreness of the last.
Life at the farm is a constant rollercoaster.
Believe me, I feel that, too.
As a professional translator and small (organic) farmer, I get you. I speak your agri-language.
That’s why I want to put my 11+ years of experience at your service to make your business grow and thrive in Latin American soil.
Because to be able to talk (AND translate) agriculture, first you need to feel it, live it, breathe it.
As we both do.
So, if you are looking for a reliable, experienced, and passionate linguistic partner, search no more. You’re in the right place.
Now let’s make this happen.
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
1) You’ll contact me to translate or proofread your documents.
2) I’ll get back to you shortly to arrange a brief meeting to get to know each other. That way, you can tell me what you are looking for, and I can explain how I work.
If we are a good match:
3) I’ll send you a quote with options, so you can choose the service that best suits your needs.
4) We’ll establish a long-lasting collaboration based on mutual trust, hard work, and constant communication. I will never miss a deadline. You will never miss a payment.
5) A streamlined translation process will optimize your time and help you focus on your business. I’ll always be there when you need to translate your docs.
Please note that I’m an organic farmer genuinely seeking to improve Latin America’s rural sector. So, if you’re an agrochemical company and/or do not follow sustainable practices, I’m not your go-to person.
|Language||Sciences||Business||Software & App|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (LA)||€0.17per word||€0.17per word||€0.17per word|
|ENGLISH > SPANISH (AR)||€0.17per word||€0.17per word||€0.17per word|