Here’s what makes me the right choice for your projects
I have been translating for 21 years now, always using the latest tools. I specialize in marketing texts, but I also translate some other types of texts, such as:
- legal documents
- miscellaneous texts, depending on my clients’ needs.
After 20+ years in the field, I’ve become very versatile and adaptable, but the biggest plus I can offer is my sense of adventure!
…makes all the difference in your varying translation needs. Translators like me, who specialize in a variety of fields, are always ready to take on any and all assignments. From legal texts to creative subtitling, I love a good challenge - be it terminological, semantic, or just a need for a whole lot of creativity.
Love of learning
As you can see from the rest of my profile, here’s what I offer as a professional linguist:
- Expertise - Whenever a chance to upgrade my skills appears, I grab it! I’m constantly developing myself as a professional through learning opportunities such as webinars on legal terminology, conference talks on subtitling standards, and self-editing courses.
- A can-do attitude - Whatever complications may arise in your translation project, I will be right there to advise you or work on a mutually beneficial solution.
- Efficiency and a devotion to the deadline - to this day, and as you can see from my references (scroll down the profile!), I am yet to miss a deadline - even in a rush!
If you need a pro to handle your source texts, however sticky they may be, don’t hesitate to contact me!
My professional methodology for a standard translation project is
Requesting a brief
Here are some things I will need to know about your project to be able to approach it in the best possible way:
- the language pairs
- the subject matter - knowing which type of text you’re using helps me gauge the amount of time and research it will require
- the deadline
- the target audience - it’s helpful to know whether your text is trying to reach your user, inform your client, or relate to your viewers.
Throughout the translation process and delivery, I will be here for any and all questions you may have, and will focus on the success of your project. When working with me, your translation becomes my responsibility.
Jessica helped us with most of our website and several contracts. She’s reliable, accurate, and on-time.
|Language||Legal||Subtitles||Marketing & Advertising|
|SPANISH > ENGLISH (US)||€0.11per word||€0.11per word||€0.11per word|
|SPANISH > ENGLISH (GB)||€0.11per word||€0.11per word||€0.11per word|