If you want your content to reach international markets effectively, what you need is a great transcreator.
Luckily, you’ve found one!
What exactly is transcreation?
Transcreation is the art of transforming a text for the target audience. Rather than translating the source text, a transcreator rewrites it in the target language in a way that is specifically geared for the culture in question.
Some examples of transcreation I’ve previously done:
- English transcreation for the RI Marine Laguna
— Original text in French
- English transcreation for MarketingEspana
— Original text in Spanish
Do you approach legal and business translations in the same way?
Nope! With the translation of legal and business documents, accuracy is crucial and getting too creative doesn’t do the client any good. My MA in legal translation has made me keenly aware of legal terminology and processes in all of my working languages and I’ve developed the skills necessary to convey the documents accurately and responsibly.
What is it like collaborating with me?
- I’m extremely devoted to the deadline - you can always count on on-time delivery with me.
- You will receive quality translation according to your needs - I’m highly adaptable to varying types of text, register and terminology
- Discretion is a must - with me, you can rely on the fact that your translations will be handled discreetly and responsibly
- Promotion is an option - with all my transcreation clients, I am happy to promote their projects and products on my social media profiles!
Any other info I should know about you as a translator?
For any and all inquires, you can contact me via Zingword, and for a more in-depth look at my experience, visit my website: RodgeTrans Enterprise.
When clients request literal translations, this is how I handle the situation
I do not. Translation in marketing consists of making content approachable to target markets, which often means straying from the source.
With transcreation, you can avoid embarrassing mistakes such as these twenty brand fails.
In legal and business translation
While a “literal” translation might seem like an obvious necessity here, it can, in fact, hurt your proceedings.
One of my favorite parts of my work is helping my clients achieve their intended outcome through my ability to adapt the source text to the terminology of the target language.
Bianca was a delight to work with, and her knack for transcreation helped me reach a market my small business had not been able to reach before.
Bianca is a true professional who delivers documents on time and is great with legal terminology.
|Language||Marketing & Advertising||Legal||Business|
|SPANISH > ENGLISH (US)||€0.2per word||€0.2per word||€0.2per word|
|FRENCH > ENGLISH (US)||€0.2per word||€0.2per word||€0.2per word|